Here's another WIP picture of Juliet! It's terrible quality, but that's what I get when I use my phone, I guess...
I’m modifying it because I didn’t want the lace for some reason. So in addition to a stockinette top, instead of garter stitch, I am also doing cables on the bottom instead of the lace in the original pattern. And I made the sleeves a bit longer than the pattern calls for.
I am realizing that I need to pick up this WIP again because I haven’t worked on it since October when I went to Arizona with my grandma… :/
It’s a bit old, but I haven’t worked on it much. I just realized there wasn’t an updated picture, in spite of the fact that I took some… :P
It looks really cute on you and I like that you use the cable instead of the lace. Keep going and looking fwd to seeing the FP!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! :) I plan on picking it up when I finish a few of my other projects :)
ReplyDelete